Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Kes

I know that this isn't a DS9 costume, but seeing that Brett, the Kes fanatic, is now following my blog, I couldn't help but post a few pics of my Kes. I just had to Brett, sorry to rub your nose in it!! LOL.


Jennifer Lien is such a sweetheart! My wife wore this costume to the Vegas 08 CON for a photo-op with her and she was hilarious. Her first comment was: "I can't believe I used to fit into that!" She is a delightful, down-to-earth lady who has moved on with her life and created a wonderful family, not living in the past.

This costume has great color and is a beautiful representation of the character. It is a treasured piece and I am fortunate to have it. Sorry Brett...Not!!! :)

(A follow-up note: Apparently Brett treasured it more than I as he is now the owner. Congrats Brett!! I know it is in the right home.)

No comments: