Friday, June 26, 2009

Kira Season 2

Well here is a new costume that I am quickly falling in love with. This Kira costume, for me, is the quintessential one. Used in the "Circle" trilogy, episodes that I find particularly compelling and from which I have collected several other costumes, it also makes appearances throughout season two and season three. I find the quilted shoulders and sleeves contrast beautifully with the body of the uniform. Add to that the highly tailored form of the costume for Nana Visitor's slender figure, and you've got one downright georgeous outfit!












1 comment:

erinanderson77 said...

I am attempting to costume as Major Kira for an upcoming con, using this particular costume as a template and I am having difficulties finding the boots. Any suggestions?