Friday, September 9, 2011

Gul Dukat as Anjohl Tennan

For years I have been wanting to get Marc Alaimo represented in the Deep Space Nine collection, so I am very proud to be able to show you now the Bajoran incarnation of this amazing character. Alaimo was one of the greatest character actors ever to grace the Trek universe and as Dukat, he is in my top 5 for all-time best villains. I particularly like that this costume gets plenty of on-screen time with Kai Winn, played by Louise Fletcher. The wonderful storyline twist of the ensuing romance between these two characters adds to my pleasure of reuniting these two costumes once again.










1 comment:

Roget said...

The villain I loved to hate. What I found confusing is where did Dukat get his backstory for Anjohl? What if Winn wanted to meet his family or visit his farm?