Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Commander Sisko Civilian from "The Jem'Hadar"

One of my missions with this collection has been to be able to reunite certain costumes that appear together on-screen. There is something inside me that feels energized and enthused when scenes from episodes are "recreated" by uniting costumes that were parted for quite some time and then finally brought back together under my roof. This blog entry is a good example. Back in the It's A Wrap days I was lucky enough to acquire both the Hero Quark camping outfit worn by Armin Shimerman, and the Eris vorta costume worn by Molly Hagan, from the season 2 Deep Space Nine finale "The Jem'Hadar." However, this wasn't enough to satisfy my need to complete the costume scene that I had in mind, so over the course of about a year and a half, I was able to finally separate the Hero Sisko civilian outfit worn by Avery Brooks, from its overseas owner. It is now here for me to enjoy, and so without further ado, I am proud to display the three prisoners of the Jem'hadar!










































1 comment:

khitomer said...

Just wondering do you have the telekinesis suppression collar worn by Eris as well? I'm trying to make one for a friend who's is recreating her character for a con in London this October. Would love a few pics for accuracy! Thanks in advance. My email address is khitomer(at)gmail.com